This privacy disclosure aims to inform you about all kinds of operations relating to the processing of personal data provided by using the website www.foodelux.it (hereafter “Website”), and is provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereafter “GDPR”). The protection of users’ personal data is of utmost importance for us. When you access and use our service and/or purchase FOODELUX Srl Products (under the terms detailed in the “General Conditions”), your visit, just like any subsequent controversy relating to privacy, is governed by and subject to this “Privacy Disclosure” as well as the above-mentioned “General Conditions”.
1. Identity of the Data Controller and contact details
The data controller is Foodelux Srl, headquartered at Viale Monte S. Michele 3, 42123 Reggio Emilia (IT), P.I. IT 02534470352. For any requests relating to your personal data or in relation to this Privacy Disclosure, including questions or comments, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com.
2. Types of data gathered and duration
2.1. Voluntarily provided data You can:
– navigate the website as a Guest; – use the services offered by the website as a Customer by creating a Foodelux account.
2. Types of data gathered and duration 2.1.
Voluntarily provided data You can: – navigate the website as a Guest; – use the services offered by the website as a Customer by creating a Foodelux account.
2.1.3. Registration, acquisition and access to the personal area
You can gain access as a customer by inserting personal data, such as country, VAT identification number, company name, email address, password. You can register and purchase products of interest by inserting a billing address and delivery address and selecting a payment method. Access to the personal area allows you to see completed orders, invoices, catalogues, and credit notes.
2.2. Subscription to the newsletter
You can subscribe to the newsletter, which allows you to receive promotional communications relating to our Products.
This Website uses technical cookies to execute automatic log-in. These cookies last for one year.
3. Purposes and legal basis
The Data Controller uses the data gathered to:
- Fulfill orders
- Provide and improve the Website
- Carry out payments
- Communicate with you and to respond to your requests for information or services
- Conduct internal research to understand your requirements and improve our service
- Manage your account (including archiving of digital content)
- Develop, commercialize and present promotions and offers that might be of interest to you
- Manage, administer and monitor the Foodelux service
- Recognize, prevent and resolve technical problems Protect and defend our rights and property
- Processing is justified on the basis of one or more of the following conditions: Execution of pre-contractual measures
- Fulfillment of the contract
- Fulfillment of legal obligations
- Satisfying legitimate interests
4. Nature of data provision
The provision of personal data is necessary, and a partial or complete refusal to provide such data may make it impossible for the purposes indicated in point 3 of this disclosure to be fulfilled.
5. Recipients of data
Personal data may be processed by:
- authorized persons, such as collaborators and employees, within the context of their duties;
- other companies and professionals/external persons (such as external processors or couriers) to carry out certain functions on our behalf. For example, to fulfil orders, to provide search results and links, to carry out payments via credit card and to provide assistance to customers. These external subjects function as Data Processors. They have access to the personal data required to carry out their respective duties, but may not use such data for other purposes. Furthermore, they must process personal data in compliance with this disclosure and with the law;
- subjects that need to access personal data by virtue of legal instructions, rules, or community regulations, within the bounds of these provisions, as autonomous Data Controllers. The list of recipients is available from our registered location, and you may view it by sending a request to the contact address indicated in point 1 of this document.
6. Links to other websites
6.1 Conservation times
Your personal data is conserved only for the time necessary to carry out the aims of gathering or within the limits permitted by law, unless you oppose this, where possible, or revoke the consent given for the processing operation for which the data was required.
7. User Rights
As a data subject, you can exercise certain rights relating to the Data processed. In particular, in certain cases determined by the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to personal data. This allows you to receive a copy of such data and to check that it is being correctly processed;
- obtain the correction of any inaccurate personal data;
- request the deletion of personal data where there is no longer any reason for it to be processed further;
- object to processing where this is based on a legitimate interest that does not prevail over your rights and freedoms;
- request the limitation of processing pending rectification of the data, or the evaluation of the objection request;
- request the portability of your data where processing is carried out with automated means and based on consent or a contract.This allows you to receive your data in a format that can be used electronically and to transfer this to another Data Controller;
- request the withdrawal of consent, only for the processing operation that requires it.
8. The right to complain
We inform you that if your persona data is processed in violation of the privacy regulations, you can lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
Updated September 2021 The Data Controller reserves the right to update this document where necessary and/or required by law and by applicable regulations. Such modifications will be published on this page and will enter into effect at the time of publication. We, therefore, recommend that you view this privacy disclosure regularly.